Hello Apartment Residents, Boaters, Homeowners, and Tenants:
We have transitioned from MyTOWNE, our Resident Portal, to a new system. Above you’ll see two links; here’s what services you may access in each:
SUBMIT A WORK ORDER
- Submit a service request
- Check the status of your payments
- Review your payment history
- For support, please reach out to (513) 345-6990
MAKE A PAYMENT
- Click Here for credit card payments, ACH/E-Check and to set up Automatic Payments. Credit Card and ACH/E-Check payments will be processed through a secure third-party payment processors, PayLease. All major Credit Cards accepted.
- Avoid late fees by signing up for AutoPay through PayLease with an ACH/E-Check or credit card.
- Before making a payment, you’ll need to set up an account with PayLease. If you do not already have an account, please use the blue button below to register. You’ll need your “t” code which can be found on your payment coupon. If you don’t have a coupon, please reach out to your local management/leasing office.
- For support, please contact PayLease at (866) 729-5327 or visit support.paylease.com.
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Regular mail. Please use your payment coupons and return envelopes provided by your management/leasing office.
- Hand delivery. Be sure your management/leasing office offers in-office payment acceptance.
- Towne Auto Pay. Sign up for auto pay, and your rent or association fee will be auto-deducted from your preferred bank account on the second or third of the month. Contact your management/leasing office to set up auto pay. There’s a form for you to sign, and we’ll need a voided check. (This auto pay setup is not processed via PayLease)
- Bill payer. Ask your bank to automatically send in your payment every month.